Saturday, December 24, 2011

I just had to share this.

So bellow you will find a conversation thread that started from a friends status update the other day. Its very unfortunate that because of her lack of reading skills she's polluted this Facebook status with such ignorance and hate. Of course, she's thinking that on her soap box she has some sort of a valid point, but I don't think she's aware she's blabbing in the wrong place. 


@ House of Blues in LA Fundraiser for Latino Equality Alliance

 ·  ·  · Thursday at 10:11pm via mobile · 

  • 2 people like this.

    • Jennifer Reno So annoying! I am so annoyed by this! Omg!
      Thursday at 11:10pm · 

    • Mirös Ozark Why
      Thursday at 11:11pm · 

    • Jennifer Reno Do you know how descrimative this is?! If I went to a white pride or a white festival I would be classified as a white suppremist or a Hitler loving asshole or something! Why is it that everyone else can have pride in who they are without predjudice but A white person can't! Every where I loom double standards! Double standards!
      Thursday at 11:16pm · 

    • Jennifer Reno Just makes me so sick to my stomach! Tired of double standards! That's all I'm saying!
      Thursday at 11:18pm · 

    • Mirös Ozark Well east LA was left out from Say No on 8 and this is how Latino Equality was born n this is a benefit everyone is welcome...
      Thursday at 11:24pm · 

    • Jennifer Reno 
      I am a white person living in one of the most predudice places against white people of all times, and I still get shit! For everything and anything I do! I am so sick of people taking advantage of others because they are not white! If I wer...See More

      Thursday at 11:26pm · 

    • Mirös Ozark Omg I guess
      Thursday at 11:29pm · 

    • Gabriel Aguilera ‎@jennifer: take a freaking chill pill. #whitepeopleproblem.
      Yesterday at 12:02am ·  ·  1

    • Jennifer Reno Not anymore! I did not do any of the things you hold against me! And where I live right now, a I am treated horribly! You have no idea!
      Yesterday at 12:32am · 

    • Jennifer Reno No white people are not the problem, Latinos who cannot move on are! Or black people or whatever! I am not the asshole who treated you like shit, so stop with the double standards and treating me like shit! I am over it! I am not a dumbass predjudice asshole! Stop treating me like I am!
      Yesterday at 12:35am · 

    • Chip Peck Miros, wish I was there so I could have gone with you. Peace, love and light. :)
      Yesterday at 7:54am ·  ·  1

    • Gabriel Aguilera ‎#angrylesbian?
      Yesterday at 10:12am · 

    • Gabriel Aguilera Jennifer, It's a shame that you rely on others for your personal happiness. Maybe you should research what the Latino Equality Alliance is before you spout out stupid shit. Youre obviously not a happy dyke.
      Yesterday at 10:14am · 

    • Jennifer Reno So Gabriel you hate woman? Or just dykes or what? I'm kinda not clear... I never said I was gay or a dyke, but you went there! Do you hate women or just the gay ones! I don't know where to go with this! You just made yourself sound really ignorant yourself! Calling the kettle black! I don't k.own where to venture with this! Ha! Funny! I know you think you sounded so profound!
      10 hours ago · 

    • Gabriel Aguilera 
      Jennifer, maybe you have a reading issue. Where do you get a hint that I hate women or anything at all? Don't project yourself on to my words. '#angrylesbian?' was in a question form, which means im wondering, by your behavior and appearance, if you are an angry lesbian. And Just because I call you an angry dyke, cuz you sure do sound like one, doesn't mean I dislike you or women any less. The world is full of bitter betties like you, and it doesn't change or affect my emotions or feelings towards any woman or lesbian. I'm a proud gay man who cherishes his relationships with women, gay or straight, especially ones who don't have a chip on their shoulders. Stop putting your emotions in to other people's words, cuz you just end up sounding like a jack ass. Also, the use of an exclamation does not mean you have a valid point....you still sound like an uneducated angry lesbian to me.
      'you just made yourself sound really ignorant yourself!'
      (great sentence btw. Haha)
      really? Is it me that sounds ignorant? Learn to read Debbie downer.

      Ps. Did you research the Latino Equality Alliance? Do you know how to use google? It's not a brown pride parade you dolt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment